Active Directory User Import
AD Bulk Users 4
Need to bulk import users into Active Directory? Need to make bulk changes to existing Active Directory users? AD Bulk Users makes importing and modifying large numbers of Active Directory users easy. Import users in bulk from CSV, Excel, ODBC, SQL, Oracle etc.
Version 4 now includes a built-in scheduler so you can schedule importing and updating of Active Directory users. Home folders, profile folders and mailboxes can all be created.
Import simple or very detailed account information, set Passwords add users to Groups, set the expiry date, create the home folder, create the Exchange Mailbox and more.
- Quick and easy to use interface
- Import from CSV, Excel (xls and xlsx), SQL Server, ODBC
- Built-in scheduler so you can automate imports and updates
- Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Update Terminal Services and Exchange attributes
- Comprehensive Help and Support
- Command line supported
- Add or remove users from groups
- Wildcards save time preparing your import data
- Create Home Folders, Profile Folders
- Large list of supported attributes
Supported Active Directory Attributes
Click here for a list of Active Directory attributes supported by AD Bulk Users that can be imported and updated. You can add custom or unlisted attributes via Attribute setting.
AD Bulk Users is compatable with AD Bulk Export which is ideal for migrations, creating test domains etc.