Active Directory Self Service Password Reset
AD Self Password Reset
Beta testers wanted, please contact us.
AD Self Password Reset allows end users to reset forgotten passwords securely and easily. This reduces the load on the help desk and allows stronger password policies to be applied. AD Self Password Reset is a web based program that is simple to install and provides users with a secure way to reset their passwords or unlock their accounts.
- Users can reset their password
- Users can unlock their account
- Password expiry reminder built-in
- Totally customizable
- Comprehensive Help and Support
The following software should be installed before installing the application:
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0, 7.0 or 7.5 with World Wide Web Service installed
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (Download here)
- Windows Installer 4.5 (Download here)
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Express Edition Service Pack 1 (Download here)
- ASP.NET 2.0 Enabled, In IIS Manager set to ‘Allow’ under ‘Web Service Extensions’