Active Directory Self Service Password Reset
AD Self Password Reset 2.0 now complete!
AD Self Password Reset allows end users to reset forgotten passwords securely and easily. This reduces the load on the help desk and allows stronger password policies to be applied. AD Self Password Reset is a web based program that is simple to install and provides users with a secure way to reset their passwords or unlock their accounts.
- Users can reset their own password
- Users can unlock their own account
- Password expiry reminder built-in
- Password history can be enforced
- Helpdesk feature allows privileged users such as teachers to reset other users (students) passwords.
- Comprehensive Help and Support
The following software should be installed before installing the application:
- Windows Server 2008 or higher.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or higher.
The installer will install the following if not present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- SQL Compact 4.0