Active Directory Last Logon Time and More, True Last Logon
True Last Logon 3
Do you need to find the true last logon time for users and computer accounts? Do you need to receive a report of users who haven’t logged on in the last 30 days? Do you need to automatically disable accounts that haven’t logged on in 60 days?
With True Last Logon you can clean up your Active Directory by easily identifying unused or obsolete user and computer accounts based on their true last logon time and account status. You can use the built-in scheduler to run scheduled reports, perform actions such as disabling accounts, removing the user from sensitive groups etc.
True Last Logon handles the complex task of identifying the true last logon time of any Active Directory account (user or computer) by querying all the relevant Active Directory Domain Controllers. It displays this along with detailed account information, enabling you to apply filters and perform bulk actions on the results.
True Last Logon makes it easy to identify accounts in need of attention, e.g. disabled, locked, never logged on, or with a non-expiring password, and then to deal with them in bulk.
- Accurate True Last Logon Time
- Detailed account status
- Automate reports and bulk changes
- Built-in scheduler
- Powerful bulk administration tools
- Move, Delete or Disable redundant accounts
- Command line operation
- Email, print or export reports
- No server components or agents to install
- No changes to Active Directory required
True Last Logon displays the following Active Directory information:
- Users real name and logon name
- Last Logon Date & Time
- Last Logon Timestamp (Replicated value)
- Account Expiry Date & Time
- Enabled or Disabled Account
- Locked Accounts
- Password Expires
- Password Last Set Date & Time
- Logon Count
- Bad Password Count
- Expiry Date
- You can also query for any other attribute (Example: Description, telephone Number, custom attibutes etc)